Monday, March 06, 2006

Push The Hiatus

Let me articulate and put into the words what the no people who read this blog have already come to realise. Push The Envelope is on indefinite hiatus. I am becoming increasingly over burdened with my academic endeavours to the point where I believe I am marketing personified and all the other business disciplines are my minions which exist purely to carry out my evil, capitalist desires. Obviously this is not the case. I will hopefully return in May but by then there is a possibility that I will be moving country so lets make it July.

Fare thee well internet people. You have been good to me. Mostly. And those that haven't......I know where you motherfuckers live!

1 Comments:

Blogger captain obvious said...

I think I miss you. :(

6:13 a.m., April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home