Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Titanic Tuesday.

Today is Tuesday. It was an eventful, enjoyable day. I went to a careers fare. It was an experience but uninformative. I thought joining the army but they wouldn't allow me to fly helicopters so fuck that shit bitch. Choppers or nothing for me. I then journeyed to the canteen and enjoyed a bottle of ice tea and a truly delicious chocolate muffin. I briefly contemplated the kiwi dilemma. I am now remembering that I purchased the newspaper but forgot to both read it and do the crossword.

I went home. I lazed for few hours and then attended a table quiz. At present I am unable to put this into words. It was ephemeral. I will postulate a table quiz related post in due time. For now I am returning to food and television.

Thank you for your patient attention, for Push The Envelope this has been Titanic Tuesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

We need more helicopter pilots.

3:35 p.m., January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home